Switchnet can provide a professionally trained ICT Service engineer to be onsite on a scheduled or one-off basis to help support schools that do not have permanent, onsite technical support or just to work alongside your existing ICT support team to help provide extra support for their existing IT function. We call this service “Rent-a-Techi”.
As well as helping maintain your network they will advise on strategic plans for ICT development in your establishment.
Our engineers can carry out on the job training, if working beside your technicians, enabling a more efficient and effective support team.
Backed by support from our partners, this service can be completely tailored to meet the needs of your School.
Flexibility is key, this service is planned and agreed with you and your school, to ensure it meets not only your current needs, but those you will have in the future.
Benefits from using Rent-a-Techi
- Access to Switchnet’s wide range of technical services and advice
- No need to worry about recruitment, sickness or absence
- All our staff are DBS checked
- Easier to budget – with our flat rate support contracts, there are no surprise costs
- Our engineers are fully trained and kept up to date with all ICT developments
- Free* remote support on the days engineers are not on-site
*a fair usage policy applies